Liverpool fans can be in with the chance to meet Gini Wijnaldum thanks to a collaboration between the Dutch midfielder and the club’s official charity.
LFC’s No.5 and the LFC Foundation have joined forces to raise funds to help deliver on the charity’s mission – to create life changing opportunities for children and young people.
By taking part in the #MEETGINI global fundraising sweepstake, you can win the opportunity for yourself and a guest to visit Gini at the historic LFC training ground that has nurtured and developed the legends of LFC past and present.
You will then be able to put Gini to the test by asking him questions in Liverpool FC’s press room at Melwood.
How it works:
By making donations to support the amazing work of LFC Foundation, fans will be automatically entered for chances to win.
You can donate as little as £10 for two entries. But by donating more you not only increase your number of entries, but can receive rewards including LFC memorabilia, match tickets and additional prizes.
- Donate £25 – five entries thank you video from Gini
- Donate £40 – eight entries digitally signed picture thank you video from Gini
The following donation rewards also include a Digitally Signed Picture Thank You Video from Gini
- Donate £50 – 10 entries ‘Ginius’ t-shirt
- Donate £70 – 14 entries Gini signed picture
- Donate £85 – 17 entries Liverpool FC home shirt
- Donate £100 – 20 entries Liverpool FC home game ticket (Crystal Palace)
- Donate £150 – 30 entries Gini signed football
- Donate £350 – 70 entries Gini signed Liverpool shirt
- Donate £500 – 100 entries team signed Liverpool FC shirt
- Donate £750 – 150 entries team signed Liverpool FC champions of Europe 2019 shirt
Enter at www.charitystars.com/wijnaldum
T&Cs apply and can be found on the above webpage.
In support of LFC Foundation creating life-changing opportunities for children and young people.