Game Of Thrones is coming to an end. Many will watch. Few will enjoy it. Let us celebrate the end of this popular show with a contest dedicated to doing one thing.
Your challenge this week: Add video game characters to Game Of Thrones.
I don’t watch GoT, as the kids call it, so I don’t really know much about what could or couldn’t happen in the finale. But in my mind, most things are made better by adding a bit of Leon to the mix. Besides, based on how folks are talking about the last season, this might actually be a better ending than what fans actually get.
Next week I’ll pick a winner and hand out some awards!
Please note that the image submissions rules have changed just a little bit. We’re looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Submit — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.